Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kaamos ON/OFF Fashion show

One day in Finland I was wandering around the University when a poster caught my eye. It was advertizing an upcoming modelling show that would be held for Rovaniemi Design week. At that point I was already building a snow castle/installation for design week so I thought, why not model in front of my own art. Long story short the Finns agreed that I was sexy and I got to model a contemporary ice sculptor outfit.


The apron was made of highly reflective and durable material with ergonomically placed pockets. The boots were rated for -50 C and they were about the only part of me that was warm. It was around -15 C at the time and I was outside for about 20 minutes. It was cold. Some of the girls had it much worse than me though. At least I didn't have to wear 5 inch heels and walk on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment