Monday, February 13, 2012

So it begins...

After a few weeks of planning the work week is finally upon me. I am starting work on my third winter sculpture endeavor. So that means that every day I will wander home soaked and cold, painting sure is looking good right now. Regardless I will keep my spirits up by spending an hour or two in the studio each evening. The objective of this week is to finish a still life I started a while ago.
Let's hear it for random objects I found in the studio! One of my class paintings had to be a still life so after 10 minutes of poking around the studio I stumbled upon these, laughed to myself a lil bit then got to work. I'm having some trouble establishing the form of the can through all the texture, but the duckie keeps me happy so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment