Monday, March 5, 2012

More thinking than doing today

I started the day filled with ambition, but decided to do my cat impression and stare off into space for several hours. Fear not however, these hours were not wasted for I solved the compositions for Miss Loulou and Persona.
Face Detail
 For Persona I wanted a mask type that was designed to hide the identity without insinuating another one too bluntly. This brought me to Venetian Carnival masks. As I was browsing around for reference photos I came upon this lovely gem. I briefly entertained the idea of placing it at the center and giving a nod to Freud.

Miss Loulou will be getting a bursting volcano for her to gaze upon. It will create a nice contrast with her skin tones and imply all kinds of wonderful symbols. Still at a very early stage, but I like where this one is going. I will have to consult with the model and see how she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment